[OpenAFS-devel] Buildbot suggestions: gerrit messages, stdio

Simon Wilkinson sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk
Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:16:32 +0100

On 19 Aug 2010, at 17:26, Andrew Deason wrote:

> Now that buildbot is working a bit better, can we start the feature
> creep? ;) I have a couple of requests:

Having just done the buildbot dance to try and get the hcrypto stuff =
building, can I echo both of these requests.

I'm not even particularly bothered about the 'gerrit comments are =
forever' issue. The majority of the time we're using gerrit, we're =
dealing with results from the last day or so, and having URLs in them =
would make it much, much, more useful.

S.