[OpenAFS-devel] Buildbot suggestions: gerrit messages, stdio

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Thu, 19 Aug 2010 19:10:07 -0400

On 08/19/2010 01:16 PM, Simon Wilkinson wrote:
> On 19 Aug 2010, at 17:26, Andrew Deason wrote:
>

>> Now that buildbot is working a bit better, can we start the feature
>> creep? ;) I have a couple of requests:
>>
> Having just done the buildbot dance to try and get the hcrypto stuff building, can I echo both of these requests.
>
> I'm not even particularly bothered about the 'gerrit comments are forever' issue. The majority of the time we're using gerrit, we're dealing with results from the last day or so, and having URLs in them would make it much, much, more useful.

URL's have been enabled.

I will make no effort to make the buildbot URL pretty. It will stay on
port 8010.

Once caveat is that buildbot deletes the build logs after a while. I
don't remember how long that is.

Jason