[OpenAFS-devel] Re: OpenAFS Master Repository branch, master, updated. BP--openafs-stable-1_6_x-32-g2ea508e

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Wed, 25 Aug 2010 23:03:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Aug 2010, Matt W. Benjamin wrote:
>
>> Hi Ben,
>>
>> I have tested both unmounting /afs, and rebooting with AFS mounted.  I
>> haven't attempted to load and start AFS again after unmounting.  So I don't
>> think this could be a regression.
>
> Would you mind testing the mount-unmount-unload-reload-mount cycle when you
> get a chance?  My test box is having some issues at the moment (it's unclear
> if this is FreeBSD HEAD making it harder for us to hook the syscall table or
> an afsd regression or me doing something stupid).

Turns out that it was them making it harder for us to hook the syscall
table; my machine is back up.

Interestingly, I can unmount and remount /afs with git master (plus a
patch to properly register our syscall), so whatever troubles I had seen
previously seem to be gone.

-Ben