[OpenAFS-devel] ipv6 support in AFS protcols?

Coy Hile coy.hile@coyhile.com
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 20:30:17 -0500

Hi all,

I'm well aware that currently (as of 1.4.x), running OpenAFS on IPv6
is not supported.  However, the recent discussions on nanog about the
last few /8s being allocated to RIRs has got me thinking about what
would be required to run OpenAFS over IPv6.  Just how much work is it?
I may have enough clue to be able to help, but I certainly wouldn't
have the clue to implement the support myself.  I'm just trying to put
feelers out to see if I really know what I'm asking for.

thanks

-Coy