[OpenAFS-devel] Re: osi_Panic on AIX and IRIX

Chaz Chandler clc31@inbox.com
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 08:51:33 -0800

>> Indeed, they do on irix.
>=20
> What error are you getting?

The one I sent in the previous email:

<pre>
cc-1162 cc: ERROR File =3D =
/usr/people/clc31/src/openafs-git/src/rx/rx_kcommon.c, Line =3D 1304
  Too few arguments in function call.

                osi_Panic(=22rxk_Listener: No more Rx buffers=21=5Cn=22);
                                                               =5E
</pre>

This is happening in rx_kcommon.c, which is where osi_Panic is declared.

>=20
>> For instance, I believe irix does support stdarg in the kernel.  It
>> doesn't have v*printf, but it has a function that could be used in its
>> stead (cmn_err(), see link below) which does take va.
>=20
> Yeah, the issue isn't really whether they support stdarg, but what to do
> with the va_arg when you get it. icmn_err looks useful.

Okay, let me play around with it a little bit and see what I can come up =
with using those routines.