[OpenAFS-devel] Re: JUAFS Makefile missing key defines?

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:11:17 -0600

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:57:23 +0000
Simon Wilkinson <sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

> I suspect what we should do here is either drop ukernel from the IRIX
> build entirely, or write a configure test for label support that we
> can use in all of these situations when we're building in user mode.

How prevalent is a lack of support for structure labels? If we are sure
this limitation is only on a few specific platforms, this needn't be a
configure test (instead just somewhere appropriately #define
AFS_LABEL_ENV or something). Though a configure test is more correct,
I'd hate to slow the build for something that exists almost everywhere.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net