[OpenAFS-devel] Re: JUAFS Makefile missing key defines?

Chaz Chandler clc31@inbox.com
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 18:08:55 -0500

>> So we could either compile JUAFS with c99, remove JUAFS from the default
>> compile on IRIX, or find some (possibly ugly) AFS_*_ENV solution.  =
Thoughts?
>=20
> Given that another option was already suggested, I'll offer =22none of =
the above=22
>=20

As in this option?

> We could convert irix to c99 for non-kernel easily.

Or this option?

> ... use '=23ifdef AFS_STRUCT_LABEL_ENV' ...

In any case, I can't test the other changes I'm working on (discussed in
an earlier thread) unless I skip JUAFS for now.  That's my plan for the
moment.

FREE 3D MARINE AQUARIUM SCREENSAVER - Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on =
your desktop=21