[OpenAFS-devel] want to know about the data structures used in openafs and wanted design docs

Rehan Khan rehan.murad.khan@gmail.com
Tue, 15 Jun 2010 19:08:30 +0530

--001636285408882760048911b88a

Hi all ,

I am new to this mailing list i wanted to know the various data structures
used in this
project, also some architecture doc or some high level design document would
help.
please let me know where can i find such a document.

thanks
Rehan