[OpenAFS-devel] GSoC 2010 Introduction - Jonas Sundberg - StrSafe.h project

Jonas Sundberg jonas.sundberg@gmail.com
Wed, 12 May 2010 13:47:02 +0200

Hello!

My name is Jonas Sundberg, and I will implement the StrSafe.h
functionality for OpenAFS during the summer as a Google Summer of Code
project.

For those of you interested in myself or the project, you can find a
short biography in my previous introduction to the list [1] and more
information on the project in the project page [2].

One question that I have before the coding starts is how to manage the
code. Should I use the OpenAFS git repository for the project? If so,
where in the repository should the code be added and should it be put
in any specific branch?

If you have any questions or comments about the project, feel free to
contact me by e-mail or in the #openafs IRC channel where I have the
nickname JSund.

Jonas

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/openafs-devel@openafs.org/msg11962.html
[2] http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_project/show/google/gsoc2010/openafs/t127230761041