[OpenAFS-devel] future buildbot slaves in the works

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Tue, 02 Nov 2010 21:03:46 -0400

hi everyone,

There have been 3 buildbot slaves volunteered lately, and these are in
various stages of progress:

Sean O'Malley is offering the fedora arm qemu slave
Niklas Edmundsson is offering an AIX 6.1 power6 buildbot slave.
Dan Pritts has offered a RHEL5 x86_64 VM.

I have created slave entries for Niklas and Sean, but those machines are
not connected to builders. I'll work on that once I hear confirmation of
the slave config.

I will be managing the RHEL5 vm and I'll get to this when I have time.

Any other buildslaves are very welcome. VM's are fine. As multiple
people have mentioned, the buildmaster and debian buildslave are running
in a VM...the same VM to be precise.

Jason