[OpenAFS-devel] future buildbot slaves in the works

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Wed, 03 Nov 2010 02:13:17 -0400

--On Tuesday, November 02, 2010 09:03:46 PM -0400 Jason Edgecombe
<jason@rampaginggeek.com> wrote:

> hi everyone,
>
> There have been 3 buildbot slaves volunteered lately, and these are in
> various stages of progress:
>
> Sean O'Malley is offering the fedora arm qemu slave
> Niklas Edmundsson is offering an AIX 6.1 power6 buildbot slave.
> Dan Pritts has offered a RHEL5 x86_64 VM.
>
> I have created slave entries for Niklas and Sean, but those machines are
> not connected to builders. I'll work on that once I hear confirmation of
> the slave config.
>
> I will be managing the RHEL5 vm and I'll get to this when I have time.
>
> Any other buildslaves are very welcome. VM's are fine. As multiple people
> have mentioned, the buildmaster and debian buildslave are running in a
> VM...the same VM to be precise.

Is there a page somewhere that shows what platforms are covered?
Can the system intelligently distribute load over multiple slaves running
the same platform, if such are available?