[OpenAFS-devel] qemu arm slave for buildbot

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Tue, 2 Nov 2010 21:10:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 2 Nov 2010, Phillip Moore wrote:

> I run my EFS development environment exclusively on VMs, and the host OS is
> MacOS X on a MacMini.   The actual platforms I run as VMs include both i386
> and x86_64 versions of CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu and FreeBSD, all via VMWare
> Fusion.

I would very much like a FreeBSD buildbot slave -- there have been a few
cases recently where the FBSD build broke but not other builds, and having
a better way to isolate the offending change would be really nice.

Do you anticipate being able to set one up, or should I look into
upgrading mine to a sane version that actually boots in Xen?

Thanks,

Ben