[OpenAFS-devel] New 'opr' include directory

Simon Wilkinson sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk
Wed, 3 Nov 2010 23:24:07 +0000

On 3 Nov 2010, at 19:36, chas williams - CONTRACTOR wrote:
>=20
> how crossplatform? there are some things that are duplicated (or near
> enough that i think they could be merged/shared) between the rx and
> afs (the mutex code for instance) code.  while these would have a
> common api, they wouldnt be cross platform without some
> ifdef/os-specific files.

I'd have no problem with ifdefs, or os-specific files in opr, as long as =
there are implementations for all of our supported platforms.

I would be _really_ interested in seeing a consolidation of all of the =
various different bits of mutex code that's scatter throughout the tree.

Cheers,

Simon.