[OpenAFS-devel] Linux debug symbols for kernel modules and cache manager

Edgecombe, Jason jwedgeco@uncc.edu
Fri, 15 Oct 2010 08:43:28 -0400

Is adding debug symbols to a kernel module as simple as adding -g to the =
gcc command? If not, would you point me at a web page that shows how to =
compile the debug symbols with a kernel module.

Thanks,
Jason

Jason Edgecombe | Linux and Solaris Administrator
UNC Charlotte | The William States Lee College of Engineering
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223-0001
Phone: 704-687-3514
jwedgeco@uncc.edu | http://coe.uncc.edu
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person =
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure, =
copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this =
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this =
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or =
by telephone at 704-687-3514.=A0 Thank you.