[OpenAFS-devel] Gerrit and OpenAFS Bug

Phillip Moore w.phillip.moore@gmail.com
Fri, 15 Oct 2010 15:40:25 -0400

--0016364270d47c2c930492acff45

I just found a small bug in pts, whined about it, and then reported it as a
bug to openafs-bugs.

I got curious, and took a look at the code, and found a simple fix, which is
building right now.

I know how to submit patches to Gerrit, but I just looked at the OpenAFS RT
site for the first time today.   I assume a new RT ticket is going to show
up for the problem I reported, so what is the policy for linking Gerrit and
RT information together?

I don't see anything on Gerrit for linking the two, other than pasting the
relevant RT URL into the text somewhere.

--0016364270d47c2c930492acff45

I just found a small bug in pts, whined about it, and then reported it as a=
the code, and found a simple fix, which is building right now.</div><div>
 the OpenAFS RT site for the first time today. =A0 I assume a new RT ticket=
 is going to show up for the problem I reported, so what is the policy for =
linking Gerrit and RT information together?</div>
 other than pasting the relevant RT URL into the text somewhere.</div><div>=

--0016364270d47c2c930492acff45--