[OpenAFS-devel] Re: solaris9 buildbot build broken

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Mon, 18 Apr 2011 16:37:23 -0500

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 17:15:51 -0400
omalleys@msu.edu wrote:

> Thanks for getting this fixed and it is broken again. :( But that
> looks like missing includes

I think it looks like a missing dependency. I expect this is more easily
fixed by someone who knows more about the recent libafscp changes:

/opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc  [stuff] -o cacheout.o -c cacheout.c
/opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc  [stuff] -o cacheout cacheout.o [omgstuff]
make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target `/home/buildbot/openafs/solaris9-sparc/build/include/afs/afscp.h'
Current working directory /home/buildbot/openafs/solaris9-sparc/build/src/venus
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `venus'
Current working directory /home/buildbot/openafs/solaris9-sparc/build
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `build'
Current working directory /home/buildbot/openafs/solaris9-sparc/build
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'
*** Error code 1

> Just FYI
> I did notice that sys/ustat is being deprecated on solaris in favor of
> statvfs() which was in the vfsck code.
> from sys/ustat.h:

vfsck itself is getting pretty deprecated IMO. I haven't been trying to
update it to use newer interfaces, because I'm specifically trying to
not fsck with it.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net