[OpenAFS-devel] module reload oops, openafs-1.5.78 tarball

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Wed, 4 May 2011 13:32:01 -0500

On Wed, May 04, 2011 at 07:10:19PM +0100, Simon Wilkinson wrote:

> On 4 May 2011, at 18:53, Troy Benjegerdes <hozer@hozed.org> wrote:
>
> > Is this worth tracking down? I saw a reference to openafs_1_6, so I'm guessing I'm behind as I used the 1.5.78 tarball release.
>
> Your afsd doesn't match your cache manager. And yes, the 1.6.0 prereleases are the best place to look if you are interested in testing.

What's the indication afsd & cache manager do not match?
I imagine that is the case as it probably ran /usr/bin/afsd (
from ubuntu packages) instead of /usr/local/bin ... But I was
seeing problems when manually running the correct afsd as well.