[OpenAFS-devel] byte-range logs kernel messages too heavy

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Fri, 11 Nov 2011 09:27:07 -0500

they can be disabled, but we're not going to take it upstream. a patch
which give you, say, a pioctl to disable them would be welcomed, but
again, it will default to "shows them" unless you tell your client not
to.

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Andrej Filipcic <andrej.filipcic@ijs.si> w=
rote: