[OpenAFS-devel] Re: adding "make check" to build slaves

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:34:40 -0700

Andrew Deason <adeason@sinenomine.net> writes:

> Or runtests itself could set this, but I assume just a little bit of
> shell is easier. I haven't thought any of this through or anything; just
> mentioning the idea.

runtests itself assumes that something else will handle this, since for
all of my other projects I use libtool.  OpenAFS is somewhat unique among
projects using that test driver at the moment in its reinvention of that
wheel.  (For reasons that I understand; libtool has its bugs too, of
course.  But this is something that it normally handles reasonably well
with current versions.)