[OpenAFS-devel] Re: adding "make check" to build slaves

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Thu, 12 Apr 2012 14:12:32 -0400

shlib_wrap.sh in openssl just sets all the variables regardless of
which platform we are actually on; that could be done in the makefile
easily assuming that's all that's needed. i don't think you can just
override the LD_LIBRARY_PATH as opposed to adding to it though.