[OpenAFS-devel] Re: mod_waklog sourceforge project

Ken Dreyer ktdreyer@ktdreyer.com
Thu, 30 Aug 2012 22:38:59 -0600

Hi Adam,

Thanks for letting me know. I just don't want these patches to get lost.

- Ken

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Adam Megacz <megacz@cs.berkeley.edu> wrote=
:

> Hi Ken,
>
> Unfortunately I am really swamped right now and won't be able to deal wit=
h the patches for at least a few weeks.

> I am fine with you having access to the sourceforge project, but it's not=
 solely my call.... I made a bunch of improvements to mod_waklog, but it's =
really the UMich and UMBC peoples's baby.  I'm CC'ing them and the openafs =
list in case their email addresses have changed; if they are okay with it I=
'm happy to hand over the project to you.