[OpenAFS-devel] Moving buildbot configs to a public git repo

Simon Wilkinson simonxwilkinson@gmail.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2012 22:54:56 +0000

On 28 Dec 2012, at 22:12, Jason Edgecombe wrote:

> Mike Meffie has offered some helpful suggestions on how streamline the =
buildbot configuration. He also provided a way to isolate the slave
> passwords into a separate file. Does anyone object to sharing the =
buildbot configuration as a public git repo?

It would seem to make most sense to put this on gerrit.openafs.org - =
doing so is pretty straightforwards now, and lets us use the same tools =
to manage our buildbot config as for everything else.

Cheers,

Simon