[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Breaking callbacks on unlink

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:10:06 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

But just to be clear, what exactly would be the proposed semantics at the different clients?  Ie, using existing RPCs and callback registration, or using new RPCs you would propose (to afs3-standards ;)?

Matt