[OpenAFS-devel] IPv6 Status

Jeffrey Altman jaltman@your-file-system.com
Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:57:00 -0500

--------------enig052473F3DBDFCA9058A6FBAB

  <head>
pe">
    <title></title>
  </head>
    The proper forum for discussing protocol changes is
    <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href=3D"mailto:afs3-standardiza=
tion@openafs.org">afs3-standardization@openafs.org</a>.=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=
 OpenAFS cannot accept or deploy
    any protocol changes that have not been approved by that group.<br>
    Additional responses inline....<br>