[OpenAFS-devel] IPv6 Status

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:22:13 -0600

If this is *not* a huge concern for the AFS community, then we might
as well all start working on AFS to Dropbop migration plans.

If someone is sitting on a pile of code, or even a contract to do
some IPv6 work, it would be nice to make a public timeline of when
it will be available.

It's not going to help the community any if three different implementations
magically appear in December 2012 that haven't been tested outside of the
site that's been developing them.

If nothing else, can we at least get all the RPCs and APIs changes
defined and documented?