[OpenAFS-devel] Website "bugs"

Jeff Blaine jblaine@kickflop.net
Thu, 07 Jun 2012 09:25:37 -0400

1. Two logos shown when viewing:

    http://openafs.org/windows.html

2. No "Windows 7" compatibility indicated here:

    http://openafs.org/release/latest-unstable.html

3. May be safe to say that nobody cares about this:

    http://openafs.org/release/latest-unstable.html

        Documentation

          * AFS changes since 1.2 (268KB)

4. Left frame shows horizontal scrollbar.

Let's assume for the sake of argument, based on historical
progress, dead efforts to that effect, and more pressing issues,
that the website is never going to get completely redone.
Based on that assumption, can we have the existing setup
briefly documented? I've come to understand that there is
some "web tools" package and process stuff.

"The production website is created with the following flow
and tools..."