[OpenAFS-devel] Re: mod_waklog sourceforge project

Adam Megacz adam@megacz.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2012 17:45:37 -0800

I apologize for taking, um, two and a half months (!) to do this... =
ktdreyer is now an admin for the mod_waklog project on sourceforge.  Let =
me know if there's anything else I should do.

  - a

On Aug 31, 2012, at 1:53 PM, Adam Megacz wrote:
> Okay, I will add ktdreyer as a project admin as soon as the =
sourceforge staff restore my access to my account.
>=20
>  - a
>=20
>=20
> On Aug 30, 2012, at 9:38 PM, Ken Dreyer wrote:
>> Hi Adam,
>>=20
>> Thanks for letting me know. I just don't want these patches to get =
lost.
>>=20
>> - Ken
>>=20
>> On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Adam Megacz <megacz@cs.berkeley.edu> =
wrote:
>>>=20
>>> Hi Ken,
>>>=20
>>> Unfortunately I am really swamped right now and won't be able to =
deal with the patches for at least a few weeks.
>>>=20
>>> I am fine with you having access to the sourceforge project, but =
it's not solely my call.... I made a bunch of improvements to =
mod_waklog, but it's really the UMich and UMBC peoples's baby.  I'm =
CC'ing them and the openafs list in case their email addresses have =
changed; if they are okay with it I'm happy to hand over the project to =
you.
>>>=20
>>> - a
>>>=20