[OpenAFS-devel] Announce: TFS fork of OpenAFS for ipv6 and rxgk implementation testing

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Sat, 20 Oct 2012 16:52:40 -0500

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 05:12:23PM -0400, Derrick Brashear wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 5:01 PM, Troy Benjegerdes <hozer@hozed.org> wrote:
> > After sending the email, I figured out that k5ssl had everything, so
> > now I'm fighting with trying to get it to build correctly.
> >
> > If we have a portable k5ssl, what do we need hcrypt for?
>
> TFS has k5ssl? perhaps you should be discussing what TFS needs on a
> TFS mailing list?

If you read the subject line, the point of TFS is to get some working
code available to test all these theories we have been throwing around
on openafs-devel for the past 4 years or so about how to implement ipv6
and something better than DES encryption.

I'd be perfectly happy to submit an rxk5/k5ssl patch to Gerrit, but I
figured it'd be better to have something that works first.

Do you have any code that does AES encryption for AFS packets you can
post for review?