[OpenAFS-devel] Re: rxgk & rxk5 standards compliance

Jeffrey Altman jaltman@your-file-system.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2012 23:18:12 -0400

--------------enigDD72A529757C52FEA22FCB21

rxgk =3D=3D rx + gss-api + kerberos crypto (rfc 3961)

OpenAFS master builds an rfc 3961 module from hcrypto
which contains all of the crypto components for rxgk.
There is nothing there that you need to add to master.

As for rxk5.  It would need to be standardized before
it could be added to the openafs tree.