[OpenAFS-devel] Compilation error on FreeBSD 9.0 buildslave

Simon Wilkinson simonxwilkinson@gmail.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2012 08:45:43 +0100

> I don't have time to investigate a fix for this, but it's caused by
> having two distinct declarations for the same uninitialized data
> object, which FreeBSD does not allow in kernel code.  If someone else
> can propose a fix, poke me through Gerrit and I'll review.

With eca07c108cc61fc9a6da720848e1beb78833f670, neither =
rx_incomingCallQueue or rx_idleServerQueue are defined in rx_globals.h. =
In fact, the only reference to rx_incomingCallQueue in the tree is in =
rx.c.

I'm somewhat puzzled by this build failure, unless the FreeBSD builder =
isn't cleaning its tree properly between builds?

Cheers,

Simon.=