[OpenAFS-devel] Moving Forwards

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster@gmail.com
Sun, 9 Sep 2012 14:40:37 +0000

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Jason Edgecombe <jason@rampaginggeek.com> wrote:
> ... Should we let people self-register for RT?

<2 cents>

Only if you add in the usual "are you a human" tests
(that I might very well fail) with various email confirmations
and such.

Perhaps just feeding in the list of subscribers from -devel
would be the right way forward (if you are not at least
a part of the -devel list, perhaps you should not have
rt privs).  My recollection of RT is that there is a cli
that would allow (bulk) adding of users, and then let
them use the self service password reset function
(default to the userid being the name before the @?
How many conflicts would that generate?)

</2 cents>

Gary