[OpenAFS-devel] Re: OpenAFS RT changes

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:54:44 -0500

On Mon, 10 Sep 2012 20:33:54 +0100
Simon Wilkinson <simonxwilkinson@gmail.com> wrote:

> So, I'm proposing the following sets:
>
> guest:
> 	As present, can view the openafs-bugs queue, but can't update
> 	them
>
> commenter:
> 	Can do anything to a bug, but can't delete it, or merge it with
> 	another bug, (these are potentially irreversible steps in RT)

I thought 'delete' was just like resolving something, but it has a
different state. You can move stuff out of the 'deleted' state, I
thought; it doesn't actually delete anything (it just makes it harder to
find in e.g. searches)

> developer:
> 	Can do anything to a bug

To be clear, these refer to any bug (in the bugs queue), not just a bug
someone is on some list for or whatever, is my understanding.

> Any comments?

Yes. I mean "sounds good" and all that.

--
Andrew Deason