[OpenAFS-devel] Moving Forwards

Chaskiel Grundman cg2v@andrew.cmu.edu
Tue, 11 Sep 2012 13:08:57 -0400 (EDT)

> Additionally I have a question about infrastructure. OpenAFS hosts a
> *lot* of infrastructure compared to many open-source projects. Given
> the discussions about available resources

JFYI, Time I spend on infrastructure would not magically turn into time I
spend on development if the infrastructure needs were to go away. In part
that's because I'm somewhat disillusioned by some of the development
choices that have been made over the years, and in part because I
don't see the need to make lots of changes (rxgk excepted).