[OpenAFS-devel] Doxygen

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Sun, 16 Sep 2012 15:56:38 -0400

On 09/16/2012 03:29 PM, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 02:40:24PM -0400, Jason Edgecombe wrote:
>> Does anyone have a recommended Doxygen config file for running
>> against the openafs tree?
>>
>> Would there be any objections to having a daily doxygen run that is
>> published somewhere?
> daily doxygen + package build from master (for debian & MacOSX)
> would be quite helpful.
I could potentially do that, but there may be some issues:
* lack of consensus on whether or not to provide daily package builds.
(I'm leaning in favor of it).
* the openafs-git debian packaging files need to be synced with the more
recent Debian project's packaging repo.
* we don't have a working Mac OS X buildslave at the moment.

Jason