[OpenAFS-devel] Request for build slaves

Jeffrey Altman jaltman@your-file-system.com
Sun, 16 Sep 2012 20:50:05 -0400

--------------enig4B26F3E3BC26339E5927EF6D

On 9/16/2012 5:50 PM, Jason Edgecombe wrote:
> On 09/16/2012 10:55 AM, Jason Edgecombe wrote:
>> I find the lack of Mac OS X build slaves to be particularly troubling.=

While it would certainly be better to have OSX build slaves the fact
that many of the prominent developers use OSX as their primary
development machine reduces the risk.

> What Mac OS X platforms and OS X versions do we want to cover? I
> suggested Lion or better, but I figured I should ask what the community=

> supports.=20

http://www.openafs.org/macos.html gives you the answer.

1.4.x is supported on Panther and Tiger
1.6.x is supported on Leopard, Snowleopard, Lion, and Mountain Lion
For now Master should support the same platforms as 1.6.x.

Panther, Tiger and Leopard require PPC systems.