[OpenAFS-devel] make check failures when built on afs

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Fri, 21 Sep 2012 11:47:01 -0500

I forgot part of my excercise:

run the tests on an AFS filesystem from a machine that is
running (production) AFS server instances. The runtests -o
output shows a couple of IP addreses from my servers.

I see the auth/superuser failure on a number of machines
that work just fine as AFS clients.