[OpenAFS-devel] Re: KeyFileExt format

Simon Wilkinson simonxwilkinson@gmail.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2013 11:56:39 +0100

On 12 Jun 2013, at 21:43, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

> I assume we want to keep the version number field, but figured I'd =
double-check before submitting a patch to gerrit.

Given this code has been in the tree for 2 and a half years, I'm a =
little bit reluctant to change the file format in case anyone else is =
using it. I'm not actually sure whether we need the version number - if =
we change the file contents so dramatically that we need to bump the =
version number, we could just change the file name.

So, I think I would prefer that any patch just fix the comment, rather =
than changing the code.

Cheers,

Simon