[OpenAFS-devel] slave suggestions for buildslaves?

Simon Wilkinson simonxwilkinson@gmail.com
Mon, 24 Jun 2013 17:00:34 +0100

On 24 Jun 2013, at 16:08, Michael Meffie wrote:
>=20
> In addition to more cycles per seconds in the pool of build slaves, we =
could
> make the buildbot master configuration a bit smarter about about =
scheduling
> builds from gerrit.

The biggest speed improvement we could make with buildbot would be =
finding some way of cancelling any outstanding builds for patchsets 1..n =
when patchset n+1 is submitted for a change. The usual way that we end =
up with day long backlogs is because a large tree of changes is being =
repeatedly rebased.

Cheers,

Simon