[OpenAFS-devel] Re: slave suggestions for buildslaves?

Stephan Wiesand stephan.wiesand@desy.de
Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:12:13 +0200

On Jun 24, 2013, at 18:00 , Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> On 6/24/2013 11:08 AM, Michael Meffie wrote:
>=20
>> In addition to more cycles per seconds in the pool of build slaves, =
we could
>> make the buildbot master configuration a bit smarter about about =
scheduling
>> builds from gerrit. Changes restricted to src/WINNT could trigger =
only the windows
>> builders, and changes restricted to src/afs would trigger only unix-y =
builders.
>> I would be happy to help with these configuration changes.
>=20
> While UNIX has no dependencies on src/WINNT the Windows builds do have
> dependencies on src/afs.

But then, the bulk rebases I've seen and that really hurt (and one of =
which you kindly cancelled) were Windows-only. Not sending Windows-only =
changes to the *x slaves would help a lot.=