[OpenAFS-devel] Static src analysis of openafs

John Smith lbalbalba@gmail.com
Mon, 6 May 2013 20:03:12 +0200

Hi,

I guess the fact that the reports are looked at,m at 'some interval'
is the most important bit, and not if the rate of bugs is going down
or not. clang is still being improved upon every day, so a bug that
may not be found using this version may be found with the next; or the
other way around.

Right ?