[OpenAFS-devel] red hat 6 2.6.32-358.20.1.el6.x86_64 kernel

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster@gmail.com
Mon, 7 Oct 2013 15:09:39 +0000

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Todd Lewis <utoddl@email.unc.edu> wrote:
> Ah, so that explains why the Fedora kmod stream on rpmfusion has dried up.
> Life on the bleeding edge, pick your poison, etc. Good to know the reason,
> though. Thanks.

A number of packages on rpmfusion dried up, but that was because
the rpmfusion build systems are (or were) down/broken for a number
of weeks (actually the builders were working, it was something about
moving the results to the appropriate file server/backend).  I have
heard that the build system has been restored, but any package
maintainers are going to have to resubmit everything to get them to
rebuild.  There was also a discussion of taking the opportunity to
move rpmfusion from using plague to use koji, but I am not sure that
has been completed too.

Gary