[OpenAFS-devel] Re: debian-linux-i386-builder issues

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Thu, 05 Sep 2013 21:56:21 -0400

On 09/05/2013 12:19 PM, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> On 9/5/2013 12:08 PM, Andrew Deason wrote:
>> On Thu, 5 Sep 2013 09:58:23 -0500
>> Andrew Deason <adeason@sinenomine.net> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm not sure if it's why this is happening, but the builders don't seem
>>> to be removing all 'cruft' between build runs, since they are running
>>> 'git clean -X' instead of 'git clean -x'. In particular on that slave,
>>> the 'include' directory is staying around between some runs, which may
>>> be confusing.
>> Actually, now I think I'm pretty confident this is why. Looking at
>> gerrit 10227, the debian builder build 11517 succeeded, and 11518
>> failed. In 11517, the 'git update' step runs 'git clean -dfx'. In 11518,
>> it doesn't. So it seems pretty likely that's why 11518 fails.
>>
>> I thought that step was the buildbot-provided git integration 'update'
>> step. It's not one of our 'run this command' steps (we run our own 'git
>> clean' separately). So.... "what?"
>>
> Jason has already been asked to look into why builds are being scheduled
> twice on the same builder.

I also fixed the "two builld" problem. When I split the branched to use
different gerrit scheduler objects, I forgot to remove the master branch
from the 1.6 gerrit scheduler. I've fixed this.

Sorry,
Jason