[OpenAFS-devel] Fedora 19 build slave is online

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2013 09:44:42 -0400

Hi everyone,

I would like to thank Derek Atkins for agreeing to host and administer a
fedora 19 build slave for the OpenAFS project. The build slave is up and
running. It's currently configured to build the master branch twice a
day. 3 compiles have completed successfully.

The elapsed build times of the 3 compile runs is 18 minutes, 11 minutes,
and 11 minutes.

If the build slave is stable enough, are there any objections to adding
the fedora slave to the gerrit-triggered builds?

You can check on the status of our buildbot build farm at
http://buildbot.openafs.org:8010/

all builder statuses (waterfall display):
http://buildbot.openafs.org:8010/waterfall

fedora 19 buildslave build status:
http://buildbot.openafs.org:8010/builders/fedora19-x86_64-builder

Please let me know if there are any questions or issues.

Thanks,
Jason