[OpenAFS-devel] Fedora 19 build slave is online

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Fri, 27 Sep 2013 15:09:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013, Jason Edgecombe wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I would like to thank Derek Atkins for agreeing to host and administer a
> fedora 19 build slave for the OpenAFS project. The build slave is up and
> running. It's currently configured to build the master branch twice a day. 3
> compiles have completed successfully.
>
> The elapsed build times of the 3 compile runs is 18 minutes, 11 minutes, and
> 11 minutes.
>
> If the build slave is stable enough, are there any objections to adding the
> fedora slave to the gerrit-triggered builds?

Please do add it.

In other buildbot news, in gerrit/10291, Chas/I have added the
--enable-pthreaded-bos configure option, which is disabled by default.  Is
there a reasonable way to have the buildslaves do a build with it enabled?
I think I could create a dummy "do not submit" commit which enables it by
default, just to get the build logs, but I was wondering if there's a
better way.

Thanks,

Ben