[OpenAFS-devel] Fedora 19 build slave is online

Stephan Wiesand stephan.wiesand@desy.de
Fri, 27 Sep 2013 20:28:38 +0100

On Sep 27, 2013, at 20:20 , Jason Edgecombe wrote:

> On 09/27/2013 03:09 PM, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
>> On Fri, 27 Sep 2013, Jason Edgecombe wrote:
>>=20
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>=20
>>> I would like to thank Derek Atkins for agreeing to host and =
administer a fedora 19 build slave for the OpenAFS project. The build =
slave is up and running. It's currently configured to build the master =
branch twice a day. 3 compiles have completed successfully.
>>>=20
>>> The elapsed build times of the 3 compile runs is 18 minutes, 11 =
minutes, and 11 minutes.
>>>=20
>>> If the build slave is stable enough, are there any objections to =
adding the fedora slave to the gerrit-triggered builds?
>>=20
>> Please do add it.
>>=20
> I usually wait a few days to gauge stability, but I'll add it sooner =
if someone else seconds the proposal to add the fedora buildslave to the =
gerrit builds.

Seconded. It does make sense, and if there are problems with it they =
have to be dealt with anyway.

I have two questions: Will this slave have a frozen package setup, or =
will it receive the regular package updates? And what will happen when =
F19 reaches its EOL?

- Stephan