[OpenAFS-devel] Mac OS 10.9 compile error

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Fri, 10 Jan 2014 10:35:07 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 25 Dec 2013, Jason Edgecombe wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Thanks to Dave Botsch for setting up a new Mac OS 10.9 build slave. Dave
> requests that this build slave be added as a gerrit-triggered builder, but
> there are some compile problems blocking that. Please look into this. Thanks.

Since my new laptop is running Mavericks, I took a look at what the issues
were.  The tree at https://github.com/kaduk/openafs/commits/osx should
build in the buildbot configuration, but most of the commits are just
placeholders that band-aid around the issue instead of being a submittable
fix.  I'll probably get to clean up at least some of them today.

-Ben