[OpenAFS-devel] Re: [OpenAFS] Re: enobufs, "No buffer space available" messages

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Sun, 13 Jul 2014 19:07:48 -0400 (EDT)

[redirecting to -devel from -info]

On Sat, 12 Jul 2014, Andrew Deason wrote:

> For the issue of the ridiculous behavior that a server kills a call
> after it runs for a minute, that is not yet fixed. There is a series of
> changes starting with http://gerrit.openafs.org/10773 that are a
> proposed fix for that, but it's not a priority for me at the moment, so
> it's not getting attention. There is some care to be taken there with
> changing timeout-related behavior to make sure nothing else is broken at
> the same time.

I think there were only minor issues with one or two of the patches;
perhaps someone else should pick it up and make the fixes?

-Ben