[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Compiling openafs on arm64/aarch64 architecture

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Thu, 16 Oct 2014 22:34:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 14 Oct 2014, Micheal Waltz wrote:

> to both the copyin_afs_ioctl() and copyin_iparam() functions in
> afs/afs_syscall.c, and the kernel module gets slightly farther along, but
> gives many warnings about 'struct flock64' and eventually errors out with
> "dereferencing pointer to incomplete type". I'm attaching the failed portion
> of the make.log that has the full details.
>
> I'm sure there's a few other things that need tweaking here, but I'm already
> beyond my limit of understanding what's going on unfortunately. Any additional
> help would be appreciated.

I have lost track; do you have AFS_LINUX_64BIT_KERNEL defined in your
param.arm64_linux26.h file?

(It would probably be best if you had some public git account such as
github where you could push commits containing the patches you are trying
out, but it is not strictly speaking necessary.)

-Ben