[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Compiling openafs on arm64/aarch64 architecture

Micheal Waltz mwaltz@qualcomm.com
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 09:55:29 -0700

On 10/16/14 19:34, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

> I have lost track; do you have AFS_LINUX_64BIT_KERNEL defined in your
> param.arm64_linux26.h file?
>
> (It would probably be best if you had some public git account such as
> github where you could push commits containing the patches you are trying
> out, but it is not strictly speaking necessary.)

Ben, thank you for the tip and I'll work on setting up a github repo for
this since it is turing into much more work than I originally thought.

Is the repo https://github.com/openafs/openafs a good place to fork and
work with? Or should I clone from the
http://git.openafs.org/?p=openafs.git;a=summary and fork from master?

--