[OpenAFS-devel] Re: release team meeting minutes 2014-08-27

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Tue, 2 Sep 2014 13:10:48 -0500

On Tue, 2 Sep 2014 15:25:42 +0200
Stephan Wiesand <stephan.wiesand@desy.de> wrote:

> == 1.8 branch (next stable series) ==
>
> The attendees still present (which probably excludes Daria) agreed
> that we should set a deadline for branching September the 24th.
> Cleanups (like a whitespace cleanup already submitted by Mike) should
> happen before if possible, and it should also be checked before that
> the master branch generally builds and runs.

I want to highlight this. If anyone has been thinking about any
particular sweeping change to the tree, now is the time to do that. Or
if you want to see if master actually builds or works for anything, now
is the time to try it out.

A couple of other things I was thinking about doing, but I don't know if
I actually will before that date: making the formatting for labels be
consistent, and making the doxygen formatting style consistent.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net